License AgreementLast Updated: 1 year ago
By purchasing or downloading any Digital Product (Item) from Smarative, you are being granted a license to use the files for specific uses under certain conditions. You agree that this End User User License Agreement (EULA) is a legally binding and valid contract and agree to be bound by it.
Smarative uses images and names of third-party products. Intellectual property rights in relation to those products (including registered trademarks) belong to their respective owners.
You are licensed to use the Item to create unlimited End Products for yourself or for your clients and the End Product may be sold, licensed, sublicensed, or freely distributed.
The following are examples of End Products:
End Products include but are not limited to: Commercial or personal websites, mobile apps, web apps, games, illustrations, wireframes, presentations, and videos.
You are allowed to:
- Create End Products for clients or personal projects
- You may modify the resources according to your requirements and use them royalty-free in your/your client's personal and commercial projects.
- Smarative will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources.
- We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy in any moment.
You are not allowed to:
- You can’t redistribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, even if you modify the Item. You can’t redistribute or make the Item available as-is or with superficial modifications.
- You must not permit an end-user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- The End Product can’t be used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold. For example, converting a purchased product to a template or theme for sale on your website or marketplaces like ThemeForest, Creative Market, etc.